Heat Seal Coated Blister Aluminum Foil
This product is a Hard Alloy Aluminum Foil in 20 Mic thickness with a Heat Seal coat weight of 6 to 8 gsm. Its application is in Blister Packing of medicines which is packed inside PVCD or PVC Vacuumed compartment in which the Heat Seal lacquered Aluminum is pressed against the Pvc to completely pack & isolate the Drug Tablets & Medicine inside the sealed packs.
These Aluminum Foils are also coated with special primer on the back side to allow for printing of the back side of the pharmaceutical tablets & medicines.
Besides Pharmaceutical application of Aluminum Blister foils , there is also area of application in Food industry such as Yogurt Cup packaging & Gum packaging & etc…
Special feature of Blister foils are in their high Sealable character with Scratch resistant printed surfaces all FDA approved for food & Drug applications.
1. Used as blister packaging of pharmaceutical products.
2. For packing of food grade products.
3. Heat sealable in 180°c to 200°c.
4. composed of 20µ Aluminum foil with 6 gsm HSL coated.
5. Printable up to 6 colors.
6. Available with customer logo print.
7. FDA compliant.
|Testing Item||Limits||Test Result|
|Tape Thickness||±3||20-26 μ|
|Width||±1 mm||10-90 cm|